Kinderley Community Primary School

The sky's not the limit - it's only the beginning.

What happens if I want to discuss the support my child is getting?

Please contact your child’s class teacher if there is any aspect of the support your child is receiving that you would like to discuss. If there is anything you need further clarification on, then please arrange an appointment with Mrs Atkins. If you have a complaint regarding SEND provision for your child, please follow these steps first of all. If a satisfactory outcome cannot be agreed then you will need to follow the school’s complaints procedure.

We aim to work in partnership with parents and carers to ensure that we are meeting your child’s needs. With good communication between home and school we hope that we will achieve this.

If you think there is something else we could do to support your child, please discuss it with us. If you are happy with the provision for your child and think we are doing things well, please let us know.

Click here to return to the SEN Information page.

Click here for this page as a document.